Now!! It is time to pre-order Kindle Fire- the first Amazon Tablet you have to die for. Why? because it is cheap and chips. Expert predicted that it would sell at $250 but today the Kindle Fire is launched and sell at $199. That is amazing. But there are some features that they do appeal in Kindle Fire. Those are front-rear camera, microphone, a connection to a 3G wireless network. But are these really matter? I do not think so, If you are looking for a serious and professional tablet then go and buy iPads. But Kindle Fire is a content tablet providing basic needs for mobiles works, like checking email, surfing webs, readings eBooks, and media entertain. So I think Kindle Fire is a perfect one with affordable price.
I can summaries Kindle Fire’s specification for you for just an idea of how Kindle Fire provide. It comes with 7 inch IPS technology anti- reflective treatment 1024 x 600 with 16 millions colour to get real images and prevent an eyes-strain. It has only 8GB storage with 8 hours continuous reading battery lift, USE port is offered too. For this 7 inch, there is only Wi-Fi available. It has ability to support all most every format for document. What are free that Amazon Kindle Fire offer? 1. Free Cloud Storage with 5 GB storage, 2. 1 year limited warranty and services but you can extend later, 3. 3.5 stereo audio jack and top-mounted stereo speakers.
The cutting edge tablet of year “Kindle Fire” has begun to sell for this coming Christmas occasion. So let’s have a glimpse of Amazon Kindle Fire what it can offer as a latest Tablet in the market.
- Following successful Amazon Kindle eReader, the Kindle Fire is an expanded version of Kindle eReader. Kindle Fire is created to seamlessly and easily be supported by company’s web and the price of Kindle Fire is affordable but still keep it quality up high, like Kindle does.
- Similar to BlackBerry Playbook body but without camera. Hopefully, it works with Kindle Fire. As we know that Blackberry Playbook tablets have not been sold well.
-7 inch Backlit multi-clour touch screen, Barnes & Noble’s Nook colour has been successful with 22% dominating eReader market. Now Kindle Fire takes on tablets market. The tablet will be run with Android 2.1 or 2.2 OS. And for this first launch, the device will have 6 GB storage with Wi-Fi only.
- Cheap Kindle Fire that anybody can buy at $250. Amazon sells Kindle Fire at cutting edge price and at a loss in order to gain more sales on application and service, downloading movies and music and eBooks.
- Amazon Prime : an access to streaming video. Amazon offers a deal for streaming video subscription members as know Netflix. And many functions are included such Kindle eReader, a Web Browser, music and, apps.
- No email client, since Amazon Kindle Fire cuts its hardware cost off meaning that you wont get everything like iPads. We need to accept that. What Kindle Fire is that it emphasises on “Content” – checking email, searching for information and stuff online, streaming video and movie and music including reading. That’s why Amazon has prepared to discount all subscription online store.
Don’t look for iPad in Kindle Fire, you will get everything. However, I think Kindle Fire has offered a lot to keep you up to date while entertaining at a very price. To see more detail visit Amazon.com.
Unlike the released of the Kindle 3, I think Kindle Fire which as known as Amazon tablet or Kindle 4 is not that tempting for pre-order, it is the 7 inch Android tablet with 250 USD considered as budget tablet (for 250 USD, really ?), I think here is what you should do wait until the official release of Kindle Fire and looking for the review, at this point I still don’t see how special about this tablet but I might be wrong because I was wrong once with the HP TouchPad that I predicted as a fell decision of HP, HP TouchPad is great for its price and its game to be the best budget tablet with its unique OS. If you willing to pay around 250 USD for the 7 inch tablet which I don’t think you can call it “budget” how about check out budget tablets from other brands such as 10.1 inch ViewSonic GTablet for only 259 USD, Dell Streak 7 Wi-Fi for 289 USD, or 10 inch Sylvania SYTAB10MT for only 159 USD cheaper than Kindle 3 3G !
Unlike Kindle 3, tablet can be found all over the world in every corner, the question is how is the future of Amazon tablet in the international market ?, I still don’t know why people who live outside the U.S. need this tablet, Amazon tablet may look impulsive with its unbelievable cheap price, but compared with many budget tablets from China, I don’t think Amazon tablet can claim that it is the cheapest or the budget tablet anymore, So I think this is what Amazon try to do, it will try to sell Kindle 3 worldwide as the best-selling ebook reader with the free 3G, economical price and light weight as the key points, while with the in-bound, Amazon tries to beats its opponent by sending the cheap tablet to the U.S. market with the Amazon app, prime, mp3 and Kindle app as its main features ! Perhaps, like the Kindle 3, what Amazon tries to sale is not the Amazon tablet but it is the contents after that which Amazon has spends such a long time developing it and also the cloud !
With the price of around 250 USD, Amazon has aim place its tablet as the budget Android tablet which will be compete with the below 300 USD tablets in the market. So if you are looking for the mid price or the top of the line tablet, I don’t think Amazon is the one that you should wait for. And with the many launches of leading brands of tablet, I think you have been seen most of the important player in the tablet market right now. So if you are aiming for the tablet around 500 to 700 USD. I think you should go with your dream one. I still waiting for the no glasses required 3D tablet to be released but I don’t it will be in this year.
Kindle 3 ha reached it highest e-ink technology, if you are looking for e-ink e-book reader, getting Kindle 3 is definitely a choice. It won’t get cheaper than this. But if you are interesting in LCD tablet, Amazon tablet might be an interesting one.